Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I found this on Liesel's blog, and was intrigued. I've always been curious about what people really think of me. Not an uncommon thought, I'm sure. But this is an interesting device to discover just that.

Behold. The Interactive Johari Window and its counterpart, The Interactive Nohari Window.

If you decide to participate, perhaps the use of a nondescript, anonymous pseudonym would be in order. Something like "X1," so the next person can take "X2." That way, there will be no reservations about being totally honest. Just a thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have no issues with being honest: j0 and h2.

though, upon reflection, i've decided that predictability should be removed (from my selection). i don't agree that it's a weakness/flaw.

-amanda

p.s. please don't feel obligated to post this, i just wanted *you* to see it.